Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The end of Radiation!!!

Tomorrow morning I will be having my last radiation treatment, 6 weeks later and a nasty burn on my armpit has taken me to the end of this long process.

I was at doctor Chen's office yesterday for my Herceptin treatment, blood work great and she gave me prescription for Tamoxifen. I start that lovely 5 year pill this Thursday and after hearing the horrible hot flashes that i am going to have not looking forward to it!.

Tomorrow my oncologist Dr Wang was nice to fit my last schedule of radiation first thing in the morning because as soon as I finish we are leaving to Palm Springs until Sunday. Can not wait to lay down in front of the pool, weather is so perfect for me to still be able to cover the radiation part without having a heat attack. My plan was to celebrate every milestone and this is the way for the 3 of us to celebrate the end of Radiation, doing nothing on a nice resort!.

Next week I am super exciteed to go back to work at NVIDIA, after I left in May I have realized how much I appreciate that Company and the people who work there so it is an honor to be back. I am sorry had to resign from my current employer but my circunstances are different and also my priorities, some people do not understand that but that is their loss.

8 comments:

  1. Envidia es lo que me das a mi!!! jajajajaaa... enhorabuena campeona!! Pasarlo bien en el resort y saca muchas fotos para que nos muramos de envidia!
    braaaaavoooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuhuuuuuuu!!!! ahora a celebrarlo por todo lo alto. un abrazo muy fuerte a toda la familia.
    ixone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ole, ole y oleeee!!!!! Enhorabuena, guapa. Me alegro muchísimo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué orgullosa estoy de ti! Guapa, más que guapa!! Moni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya has terminado!!!!!! que bien!!! que contenta estoy :) :) ahora a disfrutar las vacaciones
    besos
    marta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias chicas!!, poneros mucha crema cuando os toque que este auemazo es muy incomodo....
    Besos
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felicidades campeona!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are an amazing, wonderful, brave, stubborn, and lovely lady xxxxxxxx ( you know that anyway just had to write something so you had some English in your blog xxxxxx)

    ReplyDelete