Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Happy holidays to everyone!, It has been two weeks without writing anything but I am just having such a great time that I have got no time for anything. This Christmas are really special for us as my parents, my sister and her family are spending Christmas with us. It has been probably 3 years that we did not have a proper Christmas together as two years ago we decided to stay in California and last year only Ethan and I made it to Spain as Alberto was working and could not make it.

My parents arrived two weeks ago and I have really enjoyed them, last time they were here was back in July when I had the surgery and when I was doing Chemo and I was not up to doing much with them apart from laying down in the sofa and going for a walk. This time my mom will come with me to radiation each morning and after we will go shopping, or for a walk or just cook lunch together. Last week my sister, her husband and my two nephews arrived as well, last time they were here were 6 years ago. They have been here only for a few days but we have not stopped since they arrived, they have been bowling one day, skating another, Vasona park lights, San Francisco and they have already gone to see the Golden Warriors first NBA game!. And....during all these busy activities we had Christmas eve and Christmas day when we did not stop eating as you usually do. This Christmas we had special people staying with us for dinner and lunch which was Damaris and her family, I do not know them for a long time but they have been like family to us for the past 6 months.

The next 10 days are going to be busy, we have got a party arranged at home, a Sharks hockey game to go to, lots of shopping to do and two New years eve parties. During all these time I also have to do radiation and try to take things easy where I can as I do feel I get tired quicker than before.

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas, specially all the people who are fighting for their life, hope this Christmas has brought to them the strength they need to win the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment