Monday, February 27, 2012

Life is so freaking cruel!

What do you do when you are so upset, when you feel so imcompetent that you can not do anything??. Everyone who knows me will tell you that I just drop everything when someone is in need and I can do something to help. But I hate with every part of my body when someone needs help and there is nothing I can do to help.

Someone gave me some news today that make me feel sick to my stomach, someone who is fighting for her 7 year old son's life for a long time and things are not going as good as expected. I can not even imagine what it is to go through a cancer treatment with a son or daughter, I can say how hard it is to go through a cancer treatment but I warranty you that it has to be thousand times harder to go through it with your own son!.

Only thing I can say is that we are here to support each other and I just HOPE that there is a solution and other options out there for Mario. How difficult is to bring a sick child from Spain to other part of the world?, if I could do anything to help them...

BUT you all can do something to help: DONATE BONE MARROW TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment