Friday, October 7, 2011

Another Cold.....

Wednesday was a bit dramatic day. First Alberto arrived to HP offices when the girl was shot at the HP car park, the place was full of policy but they did not tell him what was going on so he went to his desk. They were retain at the office until 11:30 as the gunman was still on the loose and they had no idea where he was. We were a bit worried and it was so confusing on the ground what was happening, he managed to get his car and made it home after mid day.

Then I have been having one of my bad congestion colds since Tuesday, I could not have the flu shot then and do not think can take it this week at all. On Wednesday it got worse and have been in bed almost since them as when I get a cold it goes to my eyes and I just can't open them.

Alberto was laughing about me last night, he said I will be perfect for a Halloween costume as I am super white and red inflamed eyes and nose. This photo is specially for my friend Ana and Eva from Spain who normally will laugh about my famous colds as I am the only one who gets them that bad. Anyway, today I am much better but will stay with blanket and orange juice over the weekend as I have got my chemo session on Monday and I do not want to slow it down.

I hope none else is getting these nasty colds, but there are so much weather changes in California at the minute that is impossible not to get one.

1 comment:

  1. Me alegro de que estés recuperándote de ese resfriado tan feo. Mucho ánimo mañana y nos vemos pronto. Moni

    ReplyDelete