Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First Radition done!

I had yesterday the first radiation test and today the first session. Yesterday they wanted to make sure my marks were aligned with the machine and all measurements were in place and correct.

Today it was much faster, I was in and out of the room in 15 min, it takes longer for them to lay you in the right position than for the machine to do the radiation. And for Ainara, I did not feel anything at all, it was quick and easy. Only thing I could complain is that they put you like a cover on your breast that is freezing cold and you can not moved when the are doing it.

They gave me two creams and from today I will start covering the area with them and see if by the end of it can avoid any burns.

Will be back tomorrow at the same time and Friday they are taking me earlier as we are going to Tahoe until Sunday!!. Not sure if we will have snow but I am sure we will have a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Gracias Mila!! Vete contando que sientes, me da miedo eso de las quemaduras... a Eva le salieron como en la axila y es el unico referente que tengo...

    ReplyDelete