Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Marcela!

Last Saturday we celebrated Marcela birthday party at Pedro's in Santa Clara. I will not disclose her age in case she gets upset with me, still have to say she looks fantastic for her age. 16 Spanish women in a restaurant is a recipe for a fun night....We had a great time and at the end we were kind of asked to leave the restaurant as we were almost the last one to leave. I loved Maite and how funny she was after a few margaritas...

Do not think I have ever met any person who does not like Marcela, there is nothing not to like about her and there is so much to like. She is the most caring, loving and patient person I have ever met in my life. She has been a fantastic help for us during the past 4 months and I will always owe her all her support and amazing caring for us.

Saturday I felt great but did not stop all day from Ethan's soccer game, to going shopping for Alberto's new bike, to going out for dinner with the ladies. It is amazing how after the few bad days you rebound really fast back to normal and star feeling like any other human being.

1 comment:

  1. Soy muy afortunada de tener tu amistad.. Gracias Mila!

    ReplyDelete