Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Part of me is so happy that is over but other part feel bad as the kids have so much fun!!. We had the first Halloween party in our street on Sunday and we celebrated with our neighbors, it is a great excuse to get together and get the kids dress up one more time. Ethan was dress up in red Spiderman.

Monday arrive and Ethan woke up super excited as it was Halloween day. We dress up in black Spiderman this time and went to school where they had a Halloween party and parade. Alberto and I come back to the school to see the parade later on and it was so cute to see all the kids dress up with their Halloween costumes. The afternoon they were dress up in the house waiting for the trick and treat to start and they could not understand why we could not just go to all the neighbors houses until it was dark.  This time Ethan decided to go back to red Spiderman. We manage to hold them in the house until 6:30 and after that it was time to hit the street and pick up as much candy as we could...The amount of candy they get is a bit scary but I try to hide and take it away from him as much as I can. We come back home about an hour later and we had people coming for trick and treat in the house until almost 9 pm.

Have to say I am really proud of myself as I have not eaten even one small piece of candy, not even one!.

2 comments: