Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do not want anyone to cry for me please

My parents left last Friday, they missed their connection flight in Frankfurt and waited 6 long hours for the next flight to Bilbao. But they were ok, I guess all those years of my mom working in Switzerland does help when she has to use her Italian or German reminders to communicate in a desperate situation.

When they arrived in the town this weekend my mom says that it takes her 1 hour to go to the bank or to arrive to the walking distance grocery store and that is because everyone stops her to ask her about me. She was saying that some of them do cry when they see her and they say I am sorry your daughter has got Cancer. OK.........I do really appreciate that people are concerned about me, I promise that I am complete overwhealmed about the amont of people who care about my health, the amount of people who are praying for me. Also, I am the first one who gets emotional sometimes and have a good cry when I need it, but I am determinate to combat and win this battle and that kind of reaction makes me feel like if people are taking this as a dead sentence. I am not dying and not expecting to do so for many years, do want to see my son grow and see his graduations, his soccer games and his wedding. I am definitely taking this Cancer as a wake up call in my life to take care of myself and to enjoy my family and my life as much as I can. So I am asking everyone to believe with me that I am going to be OK and walk through this process with me with the same believe, if you do not believe it I am sorry but I do not want you with me on this journey.

Alberto says so many times that I put a brave face to everyone, I am showing the brave Mila to everyone but people do not see my low moments, my good cry in front of the mirror or the days I can't move from bed. Well, I think everyone is entitle to have their bad moments but I think my bad ones are much less than the good ones and that is all thanks to all my closest friends and family who are next to me. Just believe with me and I will be fine...Love you all!.

1 comment:

  1. Pues tienes mucha razón, porque nos queda muuuucho por vivir!! así que los que no compartan ese pensamiento mejor q no vengan a "dar el pesame".

    ReplyDelete