Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Photoshoot by Maite Pons

If you are on my facebook account you have already seen these photos, but if you are not I have to post here my two favorite ones. It is not a surprise to say that even if all the photos are amazing, my favorite ones are the ones with my boys, the one on the front page of these blog with Alberto and Ethan and the ones here with Ethan.

Everything started some weeks ago when our talented Maite Pons that has been doing amazing photos of anything she can find around her said that we should do a photoshoot of this time in my life so I will look at it in the future with a smile in my face instead of with sad feeling. Maite has been doing photos of things you and me can't see that is going to look amazing on a photo, from crayons to flowers. We got together in my house this past Sunday, Maite , Upe and Fiona. We had a laugh as I am not a model in nature and some of the things Maite wanted to do were out of my comfort zone. We prepared different clothes, different scarfs and Fiona bought me 3 different hats to use as well which I love!. We even did photos with the wig that I have not shown in facebook or here because every time I look at them I feel that it is not me and I am looking at some other person. It does not mean that the wig photos are not nice, I think they are really nice, it is just a weird feeling of me thinking I am looking at someone else.

The results are fantastic and I can't stop looking at some of the photos, my sister and my aunts in Spain are the happiest people on earth as they can now put a new portrait of us. My mom is excited to have all the photos on a CD for her to print everything in Spain when they leave next week.

So thanks very much Maite for all the pictures, the patience and the time you spent with us. And thanks to Upe, Maite and Fiona for making me laugh so much all Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment