Sunday, September 25, 2011

Babyshower

Yesterday our friends Marcela and Monica arranged a beautiful babyshower for Miriam, it was nice to spend the afternoon with such a nice group. There were a few people from south Spain that I do personally think have got a really nice way of telling stories and making you laugh so I did laugh a lot all afternoon. Marcela and Monica did a fantastic job from decorating, to the party favors to everything you can imagine, Marcela is our party planner and if anyone needs one please let me know and I will give you her details as she is fantastic.

Each person was in charge of preparing something nice to eat so we ate Spanish omelette, empanadas, croquetas that my mom had left in the freezer, cheese and many other appetizers that were really nice....Ana also did Sangria that everyone said it was delicious but I did not drink, even if the doctor said that I can have a drink here and there I have taken the position of not drinking any alcohol if I can avoid it.

I think Miriam had a great time and liked all the presents, it will be her 3rd child but her other kids are older so she will have to remember to hold a new born again but I am sure the mummy instint will come really fast as soon as that baby is here. The rule was that everyone had to wear blue for the party but some people forgot, we only told Ana off but she looked so great with the pink dress that we let her go.

I have been trying to get photos from different events I go so my family and my friends in Spain can see that I am not looking that bad and I am looking great. Want to share some of these photos here and will try to make it a norm going forward.

Today we went to mass the three of us and then spent afternoon with good friends. Need to get ready for tomorrow but for some reason I am stress and a bit anxious. Before I go to bed tonight need to take 5 pills of steroids and tomorrow at 6 am another 5 as tomorrow is my first session of Taxol and could give you an alergic reaction, the pills suppose to avoid it but I might not be able to sleep tonight. Will let you know all about it tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Mila, You are so sweet! Thanks my dear friend! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! it was awesome awesome...thank you girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete