Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sometimes I forget I do have Cancer

I am on my good week and I feel so happy to have my energy back and being able to go out and enjoy any silly thing like going shopping, going out for dinner, go to the park or any other thing that I did not appreciate before. However I seem to forget that I am under a strong treatment and I am not the same as before and must take things easy....

Yesterday it was my first day out and I was so excited that I overdid it. We went painting with Ethan and some of his friends in the morning. It was my moms birthday and can't remember last time we celebrated together so we had family lunch, skype with my sister and all my family in Spain and then took my mom to Macy's for an hour to get her a present. Then.... my friend Mick Davoudian gave me a present some time ago for the dogs to be professionally photographed to create a poster to be in stores at Pet Food Express so we had the photographer at home in the evening.

After all this I was exhausted, I literally had to go to bed and was quiet upset with myself!, I must remember that I do have Cancer and I am battling it and me trying to do normal life when my body does not follow me is not going to help. From today I promise Alberto that I am going to be more reasonable, being active in the morning but resting in the afternoon. So today we had a great morning in the park but I did lay down in the afternoon and planning to take a nice walk this evening.

2 comments:

  1. que buena sensación eh??? Me alegro que estes tan positiva!! disfruta los dias buenos que te quedan.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mila, todo con medida! Vas muy bien corazon!

    ReplyDelete