Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What is a perfect breast?

Today I went for check up with Dr Karin (Breast surgeon) and Dr Lui (Plastic surgeon), they wanted to give me one last check of the breast and chemo port healing from the surgeries and leave me alone for 3 months to focus on the chemo treatment.

The visit was not what I was expecting...when I took my clothes off both started enthusiastically screaming that my breasts were perfect!!!. It was like if they had never seen a breast before and I was......wait a minute I do not have breasts, I have expanders that are very uncomfortable, do not let me sleep in my tummy as I normally do and they are as rigid as a rock. But their opinion is that the size and form is perfect and people will be very jelous of me when I show off this summer. Not sure if I will be showing off but I do hope you are not jelous about me having that painfull things behind my muscle that makes a perfect shape of a breast that does not exist...Everything comes down to them doing everything possible to make you feel really good and forget about your real problem, today I thought they were serious though.

When we were leaving Dr Karin's office she asked me to come back and asked me if someone from the office could see my breasts. Then Dr Lui asked me if someone from his office could also see them as well and Alberto said: " that is it, we are starting charging for this!".

But you will all see when I do the final reconstruction next year with the free tummy tuck!, then you are all going to be jelous of me for sure!.
Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment